7 days full of adventure
In a natural way, the holiday paradise of Portugal presents itself with cliffs, wind and waves. Especially in the national parks in the north, we can find some of the most beautiful canyons in the world.
Portugal, a canyoning region that ist still largely unknown, offers hospitality and unspoiled landscapes. Our canyoning trip takes you to the north of Portugal, to the Peneda-Gerês National park.
Your holiday experience starts at the airport in Porto. An organized transfer will take you from the airport directly to your accomodation. Enjoy a fantastis view of the surrounding nature from your room. Later on, all participants meet and go in for a small adventure and exploration hike. Afterwards we discuss the following days and canyoningtours. The program contains five extraordinary canyons which leave nothing to be desired.
On the second day of your holiday in Portugal, we start with the easy Carcerellha Canyon, which holds a great 10m long slide for you.
The Arado awaits you on the third day, a canyon with beautiful jumps and narrow passages.
The Conho on day four offers great abseil points and waterfalls.
The next day continues with a dream tour including impressive water cascades and welcoming pools in the Fecha Canyon.
Finally, the highlight, day six in the Pojo Canyon. Tight and with a huge zip line, this tour is the perfect end to your canyoning experience.
*Even after the canyon, it won’t be boring, if you want, you can fly with the 1,5km long zip line “Fantasticable” over and through the woods.
On day seven, we say goodbye to the beautiful Peneda-Gerês National Park and start our journey home. A shuttle will take you back to Porto to the airport.
For all canyoning tours, the transfer from the accommodation to the canyon and back is organized. For each tour you will get two bottles of water, after the tour we will go for a snack to a nearby restaurant. In the evenings , you enjoy convival gatherings, build new friendships, tell your impressions and listen to the experiences of others or just do what ever you feel like doing.
You can find further information in the voyage tender “Natural Portugual”. We are happy to advise you by phone.
At a glance
Requirements for the purelements portugal voyage:
- A good health condition. Health impairments are taken into account during tour planning. Restictions on vertico and swimming skills also.
- Minimum age: approx. 16 years
Arrival/Departure: on your own
Basecamp: Casa do Criado or similar
Board: incl. breakfast and snacks during canyoningtours
Provided services and price
7 days – Portugal voyage € 1399,- per Person
- Planning and implementation of the Portugal Adventure
- Transfer airport – accomodation – airport
- 2 certified Canyoning guides/tripleader according to our safety standards
- Necessary special equipment for the tour incl. helmet, harness and wetsuit
- Transfer to the Canyoningtrips
- 5 Canyoningtours incl. 2 bottles of water (0,33l) per tour and person
- A small snack in a local restaurant after each canyoningtour
- Fligt experience with a 1538m long zip line, called „Fantasticable”
- 6 overnight stays in a double room-Bungalow (according to availability) or double room including breakfast
- 05. – 11.05.2019
- 15. – 21.09.2019
- 03. – 09.05.2020
- 20. – 26.09.2020
Programmstart on day 1 at 16:00 o’Clock; departure on last day after arrangement
Groups: dates on request